Despite our extensive web presentation, you may still have a lot of questions. In the following you find a selection of the most frequent queries.
1. When was visiteurs International established?
visiteurs International was founded in May 2004 in Hamburg under the name visiteurs Deutschland. It was rebranded in October 2008 in the today's name.
2. Who is behind visiteurs International?
Marcus Kummerer, founder and owner, worked for many years in leading positions in the business of customer services and quality management. In numerous business and private journeys he gained a broad range of experiences on business- and luxury hotels and passenger cruises.
3. How many testers work for visiteurs International?
At the moment visiteurs Deutschland has access to a pool of about 250 voluntary testers. These are located primarily in Germany and Austria, but also in Russia, Sweden, France and Benelux.
4. In which cases are travel costs included?
In the following countries the travel costs are included in the test offer:
- Czech and Slovak Republic
- Sweden (Stockholm, Göteborg and Malmö only)
- Russia (Moscow, St. Petersburg, Yekaterinburg and Kazan only)
- UK (Greater London only)
In addition we don't claim travel costs in the French Regions of Lorraine, Alsace, PACA and Ile de France, apart from any necessary costs for “péage”.
5. Does the standard package allow me to choose the date of the test and the test personal?
Of course, in the standard package you can choose the sort of tester (e.g. businessman or family with child). With regard to the date you have the choice between work days (Monday - Friday) or week-end (Friday - Sunday).
FAQ for our prospective customers